Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Spinach, drained
- 8 oz. lump crab meat, separated
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Drain the Margaret Holmes Spinach well, and press out all liquid.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour to allow the dip to become firm in texture and for the flavors to blend.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives before serving, if desired.
This recipe uses the following products: