- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (not Greek style)
- 2 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs. fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 tsp. southwest seasoning blend
- 3 cups cubed (cooked) turkey
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Black Beans; drained
- 1 cup frozen chopped corn; defrosted
- 1 avocado; diced
- 1 (10 oz.) bag Glory Foods Fresh Organic Kale for serving (optional)
- 2 lemons or limes; cut into wedges for serving (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, olive oil, lemon or lime juice and seasoning blend.
- Place cubed turkey, Margaret Holmes Seasoned Black Beans and corn in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour “dressing” over ingredients and toss well to coat.
- Add cubed avocado and toss once more just to incorporate.
- Scatter Glory Foods Fresh Organic Kale onto a serving platter and top with chilled turkey salad.
- Add extra lime wedges around the platter, if desired.
This recipe uses the following products: