- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned (or Unseasoned) Blackeye Peas, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Pinto Beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Lima Beans (any size or variety), drained
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbs. mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter.
- Add ketchup, sugar, cider vinegar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well blended.
- Add Margaret Holmes Blackeye Peas, Pinto Beans and Lima Beans. Stir to combine.
- Place mixture in large casserole dish and bake for one hour.
This recipe uses the following products: