- 2 tsp. butter
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 (4 count) package Cajun style pre-cooked sausage
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Tomatoes with Vidalia Onions
- 1 (27 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Cut Green Beans; drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can chicken broth
- Melt butter, then add oil and crushed garlic in a large saucepan. Sauté for 1 minute until garlic is fragrant.
- Cut sausage into rings and add to pan. Cook an additional 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, green beans and chicken broth.
- Lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with crusty bread or hot corn bread.
This recipe uses the following products: