- 1 box Jiffy corn bread mix
- 1 (27 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned (or Unseasoned) Turnip Greens
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbs. pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bake cornbread as directed on box, and reserve for later.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine Margaret Holmes Turnip Greens, mushroom soup, butter, and onion. Add pepper sauce, if desired.
- Crumble baked cornbread into mixture and mix well with large spoon. Pour mixture into dish. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until set.
This recipe uses the following products: