- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Tiny Field Peas
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Blackeye Peas
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Black Beans
- 2 (11 oz.) cans shoe peg corn
- 1 (2 oz.) jar pimentos, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs. sugar
- Drain Margaret Holmes Tiny Field Peas, Seasoned Blackeye Peas and Seasoned Black Beans, along with the shoe peg corn. Rinse and drain again.
- Transfer all vegetables to a large bowl, and add pimento, bell pepper, celery and onion. Mix well.
- Mix together vinegar, oil and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Chill for at least 24 hours to allow flavors to blend. Will keep for 1 week in refrigerator.
This recipe uses the following products: