- 1 tbs. olive oil (or rendered bacon fat)
- 1 1/2 pounds Kielbasa, cut into 3" lengths (or cut into coins)
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Cabbage
- 1 1/2 pounds red new potatoes, cut into 1/8" thick slices
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a very large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil and add Kielbasa. Brown Kielbasa on both sides; remove from pan.
- Add Margaret Holmes Seasoned Cabbage to pan. Layer the potato slices on top of the cabbage: sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Place Kielbasa on top of the potatoes.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and cover pan. Continue simmering for about 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
This recipe uses the following products: