- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 heaping tbs. minced garlic
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Seasoned Green Beans, drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can diced tomatoes with Italian seasonings, drained
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet; add garlic and cook one minute until fragrant (do not let garlic burn).
- Add Margaret Holmes Seasoned Green Beans and diced tomatoes; stir to incorporate.
- Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes until heated through then transfer to a warmed serving dish.
- Place garlic and oil in a microwave-safe two-quart casserole dish, cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove hot casserole dish from the microwave and add Margaret Holmes Green Beans and diced tomatoes. Mix well.
- Cover, return to the microwave and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on high.
- Carefully remove hot casserole dish from the microwave, let sit for 2 minutes, and serve.
This recipe uses the following products: