Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) container dairy sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.) container whipped cream cheese
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Italian Green Beans; drained and chopped
- 1-1/4 cups pickle relish; excess liquid pressed out
- 1 (4 oz.) jar pimentos (reserving a few for garnish); drained well
- salted pretzels for serving
- Place sour cream, cream cheese and Margaret Holmes Italian Green Beans in the bowl of a food processor and chop just until beans are cut into small pieces.
- Add relish and pimentos; mix 30 seconds more.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve with pretzels.
This recipe uses the following products: