- 1 (14.5 oz) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Collard Greens, drained
- 1 (2 oz.) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tbs. melted butter
- 2 tbs. grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tbs. all purpose flour
- 2 tbs. real bacon bits
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 tsp. marjoram (optional)
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbs. heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake for 50 minutes uncovered.
This recipe uses the following products: