- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra and Corn
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Triple Succotash
- 3 (15 oz.) cans Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 lb. hamburger meat
- 1 lb. of Kielbasa sausage (sliced)
- 1 (16 oz.) can beef broth
- salt & pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- In a large pot, cook onion and hamburger meat over medium high heat until brown. Drain leftover grease.
- Add Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra and Corn and Triple Succotash, stewed tomatoes and beef broth to meat. Bring to a boil.
- Add in sliced sausage. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
This recipe uses the following products: